Hudson Maxim Elementary School
Click here to get the free Adobe Flash Player
Upcoming School Calendar
- HBS 2/2 : Early Dismissal- Teacher In-Service
- HBS 2/2 : Board Meeting, 7p, Admin Bldg
- HMX 2/6 : Books & Beyond Ends
- HMX 2/6 : 2nd Semester Progress Reports
- HBS 2/9 : Early Dismissal/Teacher In-Service
- HBS 2/16 - 2/17 : Winter Recess, Schools Closed
- HMX 2/23 - 2/26 : Kindergarten Registration
- HMX 2/26 : Kindergarten Registration, Evening Registration
HUDSON MAXIM SCHOOL
I would like to take this opportunity to wish the entire Hudson Maxim School family a healthy, happy 2015. Parents, I ask that you take the time to set your goals for the new year and strive to achieve each and every one of them. Serve as a role model for your children and encourage them to set their goals.
Here are some of our goals for 2015:
- We will continue to provide a nurturing, loving environment for your children.
- We will continue to allow your children to grow socially and emotionally.
- We will continue to challenge each student to reach his or her own potential.
- We will continue to offer the greatest gift: the love of learning to read.
- We will continue to be honored to be a part of your child’s life.We thank you for your support and dedication in making Hudson Maxim School what it is today. We are looking forward to all that 2015 will bring.
Welcome Class of 2028!
I need your help. Please inform your friends and neighbors regarding the following: Children residing in the Borough of Hopatcong who are five years of age on or before October 1, 2015, are eligible to register for kindergarten for the 2015-2016 school year.Registration will be done by appointment only. Appointments will be taken beginning Monday, February 9, 2015. Please call the Hudson Maxim School at 973-398-8807 to schedule your appointment. Registration will be conducted the week of Monday, February 23, 2015, through Thursday, February 26, 2015, during the hours of 8:30 AM – 1:00 PM and 2:00 PM – 2:30 PM. Registration will also be held for working parents on Thursday, February 26, 2015, from 6:00 PM to 9:00 PM. Evening hours are extremely limited and are available only if both parents are working and unable to attend morning or afternoon registration. Registration forms may be obtained at the Hudson Maxim School office beginning February 2, 2015. Please note: original birth certificate, medical records, completed registration forms and two proofs of residency must be brought to the registration appointment. Also, if you have a mailing address other than Hopatcong, a copy of the Tax or Cable Bill needs to be presented as one of the proofs of residency.
Mrs. Jaime Walker
Mrs. Lisa Schuffenhauer
Hopatcong Borough Schools
Please visit the "NCLB Letter" by clicking here to view the Parent Right To Know letter for No Child Left Behind .