Hudson Maxim Elementary School
Click here to get the free Adobe Flash Player
Upcoming School Calendar
- HMX 4/25 : HMX Author Visit
- HBS 4/28 : Early Dismissal/ Teacher In-Service Day
- HBS 4/28 : Board of Ed. Mtg. Annual Appts & Approvals, 7 pm Ad. Bldg
- HMX 5/5 : HEPTO Mtg.@ TT, 7 pm
- HMX 5/16 : HMX, TT, DA Progress Reports
- HBS 5/17 : Hudson Farm Sp. Charity Hike - May 17 - Start Time Between 7:30-11:30 am
- HMX 5/19 : HMX 1st Gr. Spring Concert
- HBS 5/19 : Reg. Board of Ed. Mtg. 7 pm Adm. Bldg
HUDSON MAXIM SCHOOL
Vol.10 No.8 April 4, 2014
Looks Who’s On Our Energy Bus
The students of Hudson Maxim School are already on their 8th Character Trait of the school year.
During this 8th month of April, the students will focus on “Honesty”. Students are rewarded for showing
their true character each month with certificates from Mrs. Schuffenhauer, our guidance counselor.
Another reward for students is to be placed on our Energy Bus in the main hallway. This is a huge
honor and means that the the students were caught spreading positive energy around the building.
Having a positive attitude is a must around Hudson Maxim School. To prove this, students recently
participated in a poster contest. The objective of the contest was to draw a picture depicting the
meaning of the book, The Energy Bus by Jon Gordon. The winners of the poster contest were:
Elyana Barroqueiro and Jake Levis. Each student received a Life is Good shirt and will be invited
to join the teachers in wearing their shirts each Friday. Life is Surely Good at Hudson Maxim School.
Ms. Gina Cinotti
Mrs. Lisa Schuffenhauer
Hopatcong Borough Schools
P.O. Box 1029
Hopatcong, NJ 07843
Please visit the "NCLB Letter" by clicking here to view the Parent Right To Know letter for No Child Left Behind .