Guidance Department: Registration
Parents/Guardians of New Entrants:
To register your child for school, please follow the guidelines below:
- Complete the 13 page registration packet, which can be downloaded by clicking here.
- Present TWO proofs of residences; guidelines are found on page one of the registration packet.
- Call the Guidance Office to schedule an appointment - 973-770-8861 or 8862.
- Call your child's previous school to request the official records and have them sent to:
- Hopatcong High School
- Guidance & Counseling Department
- PO Box 1029, Windsor Avenue
- Hopatcong, NJ 07843
- ATTENTION: Student Records
- Grade 9 - bring report cards from grade 6, 7 and 8 with standardized testing scores.
- Grades 10, 11 and 12 - bring Transcripts from previous high school years attended & standardized test scores.