HOPATCONG BOARD OF EDUCATION GOALS
Approved on August 30, 2021
- The Board of Education is committed to supporting programs and initiatives that overcome learning loss and help students to succeed academically.
- The Board of Education will support programs and initiatives which improve school climate, student engagement, student wellness and ensure school safety and security.
- The Board of Education will continue to investigate alternate means of fiscal responsibility to provide students with a thorough and efficient education in a financially responsible manner.
- For the benefit of the students, the Board of Education will communicate and foster relationships with the larger community to create learning opportunities and partnerships.
- The Board of Education will continue to evaluate and implement campus enhancements that support student learning and their academic experiences.