Any organization wishing to use our public schools must submit an electronic building use request to the District at least 14 days prior to the event. This will give us time to review your paperwork. Requests must be made by a representative of the organization that carries liability insurance for the event.
Organizations holding regular meetings throughout the year need file only one request at the beginning of the year. Requests for use of public school facilities must be renewed each year.
Access the Online Reservation System
- Become a Requester: Click Here
- You will receive an email from R-Schools asking to verify your account. You MUST do this first before you will get access.
- Wait for your approval email.
- Click Here to log in to your account to place Facilities requests.
- Wait for email of approval/denial of your facilities request. To check on the status of your request, log in to your account and click on the request history tab.
- When a request has been approved, an electronic contract will be sent to the requester. Sign the electronic contract with the pin you created in your account.
If you have any questions feel free to reach out to Matthew Geary the Facilities Supervisor at 973-770-8840
Annual Integrated Pest Management Notice [Updated 4/13/2022]
Asbestos Notice to Parents/Staff [Updated 4/13/2022]
Indoor Air Quality program [Updated 4/13/2022]